Improve your audio quality and performance with the Low Profile Auzen X-Studio 5.1 PCI Sound Card powered by the VIA High Quality ICE 1723 audio processor with 24-bit/96kHz High Quality Digital Audio.
Powered by the VIA High Quality ICE 1723 audio processor, the Auzen X-Studio 5.1 PCI Sound Card provides 24-bit/96kHz High Quality Digital Audio, includes Auzentech´s signature swappable OPAMP for the front-left and front-right channels, internal digital output two-pin connector, a Microphone Pre-Amplifier, and support for the QSound Labs 3D Surround Engine.
Convenience: The Auzen X-Studio 5.1 PCI Sound Card supports HD front panel audio connections and includes both Standard-Profile and Low-Profile brackets.
Best-in-Class Warranty: Register within 30-days to receive an extra year of coverage, for a total Two-Year Warranty protection.
- Low Profile Audio Card
- DirectSound 3DÂ®, A3D, EAXÂ® 1.0/2.0
- Standard PCI 2.1, 2.2 Interface
- 5.1 Channel Surround Sound
- Swappable OPAMP for Front channel
- Internal Digital output via 2-pin connector
- QSOUND 3D Surround Engine Driver support
(DirectSound 3DÂ®, A3D, EAXÂ® 1.0/2.0)
- Filtering Circuit / +6dB Gain of Pre-amp for MIC
- Optical 24-bit/ 96kHz digital output support
- HD Front Panel Audio Support
- MIC Input
- Line Input
- G9 Port
- SPDIF(Optical) digital Output: 48 kHz / 96kHz
External Connector (G9 Multi output Cable)
- 3 Line Outs(Front, Side, Center/Sub.W), Stereo (3.5mm)18Bit/48kHz
- 1 Headphone Out, stereo (3.5mm) 18 Bit / 48 kHz
How to Connect
How to Connect (above). Click image to enlarge.
Minimum System Requirements
- Genuine Intel Pentium III 1Ghz, AMD 1Ghz processor
- At least 256MB of RAM
- One available PCI 2.1 or higher spec compliant PCI slot
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista 32 / 64 operating system
- Hard Disc Drive supporting UDMA 66/100 and 5400rpm
- Active 2ch speakers / Headphone or 5.1ch speakers
Auzen X-Studio Images
(Click images to enlarge)
- VIA ICE 1723 Audio Processor
- PC Interface PCI 2.1, 2.2 Compliant Interface
- Two-Pin Digital Output Port
- MIC Pre-Amp Gain +6dB
- TI NE5532P High-Performance Operational Amplifier (OPAMP)
- Swappable OPAMP Socket
- Optical Digital Out (24-bit/96kHz Output)
- LP (LowProfile) type supports
- Front Panel connections via the Intel® HD 10-1 pin FP_Audio: more.
- QSOUND 3D™
- X-Studio 5.1 Low Profile Audio Card
- Quick installation guide
- Installation CD
- Standard Bracket included
- G9 Multi Output Cable
Specificatons subject to change without notice.
VIA ICE 1723 Audio Processor:
Enjoy improved quality and performance with 24-bit/96kHz High Quality Digital Audio.
Two-Pin Digital Output Port
Simultaneously deliver Audio and Video through the HDMI port when you use internal 2-Pin Digital Output Port to send digital sound to the video card.
MIC Pre-Amp Gain +6dB
Decreased noise and interference with the X-Studio Filtering Circuit and Microphone Pre-Amplifier +6dB Gain.
Swappable OPAMP Socket
Swappable dual-DIP type front OPAMP allows for a convenient, do-it-yourself upgrade for even richer analog sound quality and color (Front L/R).
Enjoy high-performance Operational Amplifiers (OPAMPs). The included NJM4556A™ OPAMPs combine excellent DC and AC characteristics with low-noise, high-output drive capability, high-unity gain, and maximum-output swing bandwidths.
Optical (24-bit/96kHz Output)
Optical support with 24-bit/96kHz Digital Output.
LP (Low Profile) and Standard Brackets Supported
Low Profile (LP) Bracket included for slim-PC or Home Theater PC (HTPC) systems. (Standard-profile bracket also included.)
Convenient front panel connections via the IntelÂ® HD 10-1 pin Front Panel Audio.
The QSound Labs Q3D™ engine creates 3D audio effects with QEM™, QXpander™ and QEQ™ technologies. Take your sound to the next level with EAXÂ® 1.0/2.0, A3D and DirectSound3DÂ®. (A3D, EAXÂ® 1.0 and 2.0 supported in WindowsÂ® XP).