PCI Sound Card
The Auzen X-Raider 7.1 is the perfect choice to upgrade your sound experience for MP3, games, movies, music and more.. The Auzen X-Raider 7.1 is a PCI sound card with swappable OPAMPs for all channels, SPDIF(Optical) In/Out, internal digital output via two-pin connector, support for HD front panel audio, Magic Voice®, Microphone Echo, key-shifting, Xear3D, EAX 1.0/2.0, A3D and DirectSound.
This product is not currently available.
Description: Upgrade your audio experience with the Auzen X-Raider 7.1 PCI sound card. Powered by the C-Media CMI8768 chipset, the Auzen X-Raider 7.1 provides 24-bit/96kHz high quality 8 channel audio, and features that make it ideal for MP3, games, movies, music and more.
Features: The Auzen X-Raider 7.1 includes Auzentech´s signature swappable OPAMPs for all channels, SPDIF (Optical) In/Out, internal digital output via two-pin connector, Magic VoiceÂ®, Microphone Echo, key-shifting, Xear3D, EAX 1.0/2.0, A3D and DirectSound.
Convenience: The Auzen X-Raider 7.1 sound card supports HD front panel audio connections.
Best-in-Class Warranty: Register within 30-days to receive an extra year of coverage, for a total Two-Year Warranty protection.
- 8 (7.1) Surround Sound System
- Extraordinary Magic voiceÂ®, Microphone echo and key-shifting
- NE5532A OPAMP / Swappable OPAMP sockets for 7.1 channel
- SPDIF(Optical) Input & Output Support
- Internal Digital output via 2-pin connector
- HD Front Panel Audio Support
- Xear3D Audio Engine, EAX1.0/2.0, A3D and DirectSound, A3D
- Line Input : 3.5mm phone jack
- Microphone Input : 3.5mm phone jack
- Speakers Output : 4 x 1/8â€ť stereo 3.5mm phone jacks (Front/Rear/Center-SW/Side)
- 2 SPDIF Input/Output (TOS Link) , Maximum 24bit/96kHz
- CD-In, Aux-In and signal input converter
How to Connect
How to Connect (above). Click image to enlarge.
Minimum System Requirements
- Genuine Intel Pentium III 1Ghz, AMD 1Ghz processor
- At least 256MB of RAM
- One available PCI 2.1 or higher spec compliant PCI slot
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista 32 / 64 operating system
- Hard Disc Drive supporting UDMA 66/100 and 5400rpm
- Active 2ch speakers / Headphone or 5.1ch/7.1 ch speakers
Auzen X-Raider Images
(Click images to enlarge)
- C-Media CMI 8768 Audio Processor
- 8 (7.1) Surround Sound System
- PCI Rev. 2.2 compliant with bus mastering modes
- TI NE5532P High-performance Operational Amplifiers (OPAMPs)
- Swappable OPAMP Sockets for All Channels
- Unique Karaoke Functionality (Mic Echo, Key-Shifting and Vocal Cancellation)
- Two-Pin Digital Output Port
- Front Panel connections via the Intel® HD 10-1 pin FP_Audio: more.
- Xear3Dâ„˘ Surround (EAXÂ® 1.0/2.0, A3D and Direct3D®)
- Supports 96K/24bit Digital playback
- 7.1 Virtual Speaker SHIFTER
- Auzen X-Raider Audio Card
- Quick installation guide
- Installation CD
Specificatons subject to change without notice.
C-Media CMI 8768 Audio Processor:
Upgrade your audio experience with the X-Raider 7.1 PCI sound card. Powered by the C-Media CMI8768
chipset, the X-Raider provides 24-bit /96kHz high quality 8-channel Audio.
NJM4556Aâ„˘ OPAMP :
Enjoy high-performance Operational Amplifiers (OPAMPs). The included NJM4556Aâ„˘ OPAMPs com
bine excellent DC and AC characteristics with low-noise, high-output drive capability, high-unity gain,
and maximum-output swing bandwidths.
Unique Karaoke Functionality
Add color with Mic Echo, Key-Shifting and Vocal Cancellation.
Swappable OPAMP Sockets for All Channels (Front, Cen/Sub, Side, Back)
Swappable dual-DIP type OPAMPs allow for convenient, do-it-yourself upgrades for even richer analog
sound quality and color.
Two-Pin Digital Output Port
Simultaneously deliver Audio and Video through the HDMI port when you use internal 2-Pin Digital Out
put Port to send digital sound to the video card.
Enjoy convenient front panel connections via the Intel® HD 10-1 pin Front Panel Audio
Xear3Dâ„˘ Audio from C-Media delivers suberb performance and a variety of effects with EAXÂ® 1.0/2.0,
A3D and Direct3DÂ®. (EAXÂ® 1.0 and 2.0 supported in WindowsÂ® XP).
Copyright © 2008 Auzentech, Inc. All rights reserved. AUZENTECH and AUZEN logo are registered trademarks of Auzentech, Inc in the United States and/or other countries. • Sound Blaster, the Sound Blaster logo, X-Fi, the Sound Blaster X-Fi logo, Xtreme Fidelity, CMSS, and Crystalizer are trademarks or registered trademarks of Creative Technology Ltd. in the United States and/or other countries. • HDMI, the HDMI Logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC. • Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Copyright 1992-2001 Dolby Laboratories. All rights reserverd. • DTS is a registered trademark. The DTS logos and symbols are trademarks of DTS, Inc.. • Silicon Image and the Silicon Image logo are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of Silicon Image, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. • All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. • This product is not intended for the unauthorized recording or duplication of copyrighted material.