Legendary Audio. Updated.
The Auzen X-Meridian 7.1 2G is the second generation of the X-Meridian, the game-changing high-performance audio card which marked the dividing line between audio that sounds great, and audio that sounds perfect. Auzentech took what many consider the greatest sound card of all time and updated it with the best of today's technology, making the X-Meridian 7.1 2G more than simply the must-have PC Audio solution for audiophiles—it's a feast for the ears.
Under the hood, the new X-Meridian 7.1 2G has been upgraded with new Advanced Driver Software Architecture (ADSA ) for the C-Media CMI8788 Oxygen HD PCI Audio Processor. Features include Dolby Digital Live Real-Time Content Encoder, DTS CONNECT™ and Xear3D sound technology.
Explore the tabs for more information and images. Your Ears will Thank You.™
Note: Out of Stock. Subscribe for Availability Notifications.
Complete Dolby® Home Theater Technologies: X-Meridian 7.1 2G includes the full set of Home Theater Technologies to enhance your gaming and home entertainment experience. Dolby® Digital Live, Dolby® Pro-Logic IIx, Dolby® Headphone and Dolby® Virtual Speaker.
Sound: With a D/A converter of 120dB level, high end audio components, and an analog design tuned for peak performance, the X-Meridian 7.1 2G is designed to provide the best audio possible for Music, Movies and Games. End-users can further tune the audio via the replaceable OPAMP for the all channels.
Proprietary Pointing Ground Technology: Inheriting from our past sound card, X-Meridian 7.1 2G uses the Auzentech proprietary pointing ground technology which shares one point for the DAC, OPAMP, Power supply and output jack, stopping noise with much less distortion than most other sound card in the market and most motherboard audio.
Performance: By using C-media CMI8788 PCI chipset, the Auzen X-Meridian 7.1 2G provides high performance audiophile quality sound to your AV equipment.
- High Quality PCI Audio Card (Standard Profile)
- Developed around C-Media CMI8788 audio processor
- Support for Complete Dolby® Home Theater Technologies
- Support for DTS Connect™, DTS Interactive™, DTS Neo:PC™
- Digital In/Out Combo (shift between Coaxial and Optical In/Out with the included adaptor.
- Standard 10PIN Front Panel Audio supports
- C-Media FlexBass™ - LFE channel crossover frequency setable from range 50 to 250Hz in Small speaker mode and Small/Large speaker selectable
- Compatible with Auzen X-Tension™ DIN
Auzen X-Meridian 7.1 2G represents the latest generation in multi-channel PC audio and provides the following key features:
Dolby Digital Live
Dolby Pro Logic IIx: Dolby Pro Logic IIx
Dolby Virtual Speaker
7.1 Virtual Speaker SHIFTER: Virtual Surround over 2 channel speaker or headphone.
ASIO (Audio Stream Input Output): With the ASIO output driver in the Auzen X-Meridian 7.1, you get high performance, low-latency audio input/output from ASIO compatible applications.
DVD Playback with full 5.1 speaker and 7.1 speaker surround sound using PowerDVD, WinDVD software decoding application. (with DD 5.1, DTS 5.1, DD-EX 6.1/7.1, DTS-ES 6.1/7.1 decoding )
Direct DTS CD / DTS WAV file digital audio bypass or loop back available.
Support 7.1Ch playback for Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows ME, Windows 98 SE (Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or higher is required)
SPDIF output allows pass-through of Non-PCM Dolby Digital and DTS stream to external DD/DTS decoder and A/V receivers in Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server2003.
External 2channel PCM SPDIF input thru COAX + OPTIC combo connector to real-time monitored encoding output (DDL and DTS Interactive) support
Sensaura CRL3D HRTF 3D positional sound enhancement with MultiDrive™, EnvironmentFX™, ZoomFX™, MacroFX™, etc.
DirectSound™ 3D HW acceleration. Max No. of 3D Voices - 128
A3D™1.0, EAX™1.0, 2.0 (powered by Sensaura), HRTF-based 3D Positional Audio (C3DX™), DirectSound™ 3D SW
Unique Karaoke functionality : Mic Echo, Key-shifting, Vocal Cancellation
Media Magic Voice, popular feature for disguising your tone in online chatting.
10-band Graphic Equalizer with 12 preset modes; 27 global environment effects
- Media FlexBass: Advanced bass management features allow a wide variety of different speaker types and combinations to be supported, ensuring each speaker gets only the signals it can efficiently reproduce.
- Large, Small Speaker setting available for all channel speaker
- LFE channel crossover frequency configurable in Small speaker mode (from 50Hz to 250Hz).
X-Meridian 7.1 2G Rear Panel Connections
- MIC IN (3.5mm Stereo minijack): Connects to external condenser or dynamic microphone for voice input. OPAMP controlled preamp input circuits on board provides increased MIC input gain. The jack is a 3-conductor TRS-type jack
- LINE IN (3.5mm Stereo minijack): Connects to external analog line-level sources, such as CD players, MP3 players, MD players, cassette players, TV card's internal line output, any analog stereo output devices.
- FRONT (3.5mm Stereo minijack): Connects to Front Left/Right inputs on powered analog speakers, an external amplifier or headphones.
- SIDE SURROUND (REAR / 3.5mm Stereo minijack): Connects to Rear Left/Right inputs on powered multichannel analog speakers, an external mutichannel amplifier in 4, 5.1 and 7.1 channel analog playback modes.
- CENTER/S.WOOFER (3.5mm Stereo minijack): Connects to Front Center and Sub-Woofer inputs on powered multichannel analog speakers, an external mutichannel amplifier in 5.1 or 7.1 channel analog playback modes.
- BACK SOURROUND (REAR CENTER / 3.5mm Stereo minijack): Connects Rear Center 1 / 2 inputs on powered multichannel analog speakers, an external mutichannel amplifier in 7.1 channel analog playback modes.
- COAX(RCA) + OPTIC(with 3.5mm miniplug-TOSLINK adapter) Combo S/PDIF Intput (Up to 24-bit/192khz support, S/PDIF COAXIAL and OPTICAL Digital Input): Connects to external digital devices with S/PDIF output, such as DVD Players, CD Players, Settop boxes, Game consoles, Digital TVs, etc. High quality COAXIAL and TOSLINK Optical S/PDIF input receives pure PCM digital audio at resolutions of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz sampling rates.
- COAX(RCA) + OPTIC(with 3.5mm miniplug-TOSLINK adapter) Combo S/PDIF Output (Up to 24-bit/192khz support, S/PDIF COAXIAL and OPTICAL Digital Output) : Connects to external digital devices like AV receivers, decoders or digital speaker systems. High quality COAXIAL and TOSLINK Optical S/PDIF output transmitts pure PCM digital audio at resolutions of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz sampling rates. Also allows pass-through of Non-PCM Dolby Digital and DTS stream to external DD/DTS decoder and A/V receivers.
(Click images to enlarge)
X-Meridian 7.1 2G Images
X-Meridian 7.1 2G Connections
Sound Processor & Major Components
The following items are included with the "Auzen X-Meridian 7.1" package:
"Auzen X-Meridian 7.1 2G" sound board
2pcs 3.5mm miniplug-TOSLINK adapter for COAX+OPTIC combo connector
Quick Installation guide
3 Meter TOSLINK fiber optic digital cable
Drivers/Applications installation CD
Specificatons subject to change without notice.
Turn your PC into action-packed entertainment experience that surrounds you in sound. DTS Connect includes 2 exciting technologies from DTS: DTS Interactive™ and DTS Neo:PC™
A real time encoder that takes any LPCM (2 channel or more) and encodes it into DTS® bitstream (48kHz at 1.5Mbps). DTS Interactive™ provides a single digital cable connectio(via coaxial or optical) to your DTS enabled surround sound system.
A up-mix matrix technology that turns any 2 channel audio into 7.1 surround sound. You caturyour stereo audio (WMA, MP3, CD and more!) into a convincing multichannel audio experience.
Dolby® Digital Live
Dolby® Digital Live converse any audio signal (games, music, etc…) into a Dolby® Digital bitstream (48kHz at 640Kbps). Dolby® Digital Live provides a single digital cable connectio(via coaxial or optical) to your Dolby® Digital enabled surround sound system.
Dolby® Headphone technologyÂ allows users to wear any set of headphones and listen to music, watch movies, or play video games with the dramatic surround effects of a 5.1-channel soundtrack. Listeners enjoy a spacious, natural soundfield.
ASIO (Audio Stream Input / Output)
ASIO enables applications to connect directly to sound cardÂ hardware, bypassing the normal, higher-latency audio path through layers of intermediary Windows operating system software. Unmixed ASIO output is identical to that of the original source.
Front-Panel Audio (FP_AUDIO)
Supports Intel® HD Audio (Standard 10-1 pin Front Panel Audio).
Xtension DIN Compatible (Xtension I/O Header)
Turn your PC into a virtual studio workstation. ConnecttheÂ Auzen X-Tensionâ„˘ DIN for MIDI in/out, additional microphone input, digital input and output at a pure 24-bits/192 kHz resolution, and the freedom to use optical or coaxial connections
Digital Out Combo
Shift between Coaxial and Optical output with included adaptor.
Hi-Fi OPAMP (with swappable socket)
The included high quality OPAMPs (Operational Amplifiers) provide superior sound quality and responsiveness. The swappable dual DIP-type sockets provide a convenient do-it-yourself upgrade for the ultimate in analog audio.
High-End DAC & Audio Components
24-bit/192kHz Digital to Analog Converters (DACs) for 7.1channel output at 114dB-part specification. Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) input provides 24-bit /192kHz recording.
Pointing Ground Design & Power Supply
Proprietary Pointing Ground Design shares one pint for DAC, OPAMP, Power Supply and Output Jack for maximum signal with minimum noise or distortion.
Copyright © 2008 Auzentech, Inc. All rights reserved. AUZENTECH and AUZEN logo are registered trademarks of Auzentech, Inc in the United States and/or other countries. • Sound Blaster, the Sound Blaster logo, X-Fi, the Sound Blaster X-Fi logo, Xtreme Fidelity, CMSS, and Crystalizer are trademarks or registered trademarks of Creative Technology Ltd. in the United States and/or other countries. • HDMI, the HDMI Logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC. • Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Copyright 1992-2001 Dolby Laboratories. All rights reserverd. • DTS is a registered trademark. The DTS logos and symbols are trademarks of DTS, Inc.. • Silicon Image and the Silicon Image logo are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of Silicon Image, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. • All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. • This product is not intended for the unauthorized recording or duplication of copyrighted material.