expands any existing stereo- or
5.1-channel audio for a 6.1- or 7.1- channel playback,
creating a seamless, natural surround soundfield that
immerses you in the entertainment experience.
DTS Digital SurroundÂ®
sound format found in movie theaters. The Auzentech
X-Meridian turns your PC into a DTS-Connect enabled PC
capable of playing full surround sound from DTS-enabled
movies, music videos, music discs, and games, as well as
providing surround sound from normal stereo sources.
DolbyÂ® Digital Live, a real-time
encoding technology, converts any audio signal into a
DolbyÂ® Digital bit stream for transport and playback
through a home theater system. With it, your PC or game
console can be hooked up to your DolbyÂ® Digital-equipped
audio/video receiver or digital speaker system via a
single digital connection, ensuring the integrity of the
DolbyÂ® Headphone technology allows
users to wear any set of headphones and listen to music,
watch movies, or play video games with the dramatic
surround effects of a 5.1-channel soundtrack. Listeners
enjoy a spacious, natural soundfield without disturbing
Engineered for Sound by Auzentech,
the X-Meridian is designed by the award-winning
engineers at Auzentech and constructed to a level of
quality in order to thrill the most demanding of
- Pure electrical connections via gold plated PCB,
jacks and metal bracket.
- Pure optical connections via Onboard Toslink input
and output, Toslink Fiber Optic Cable.
- Swappable dual DIP type Operational Amplifiers
(OPAMPs) for do-it-yourself upgrade for ultimate
analog sound quality and color.
- Available Dolby Pro Logic IIx for transforming 5.1
channel surround sound into 6.1 or 7.1 channels Movie,
Music or Game listening modes.
- Stunning realism for PC games, music and movies
through the real-time interactive capabilities of DTS
- Clear 24bit resolution that works with today's
Windows XP and tomorrow's Windows Vista.
- Superior output levels with more that 115 dB
Enjoy pure high-resolution digital surround-sound
audio while playing games, listening to music, or
watching movies. Experience audio you can believe in.
Compatible with Auzen X-Tensionâ„˘
Turn your PC into a virtual studio workstation with
X-Meridian and the Auzen X-Tensionâ„˘ DIN. Enjoy MIDI in/out, additional
microphone input, digital input and output at a pure
24-bits/192 kHz resolution, and the freedom to use
optical or coaxial connections. The Auzen
X-Tensionâ„˘ DIN will unlock the potential of your
compatible Auzen soundcard.
availability and specs on the X-Tension DIN
Pro LogicÂ® IIx
The age of 7.1 surround
sound for the home is here. But it's not just reserved
for DVD movies encoded in Dolby Digital EX. With Dolby
Pro Logic IIx, any movie, CD, TV program or video game
can be enjoyed through this enhanced surround sound
Pro Logic IIx is the first and only technology to
expand any existing stereo- or 5.1-channel audio for a
6.1- or 7.1- channel playback, creating a seamless,
natural surround soundfield that immerses you in the
Three listening modes--Movie, Music or Game--allow
you to tailor the audio to meet the different needs of
the programming. In Game mode, for instance, special
effects signals are routed to the surround channels for
fuller, dramatic impact. Music mode features three
additional user controls:
- Dolby Center Width adjusts the balance of the main
vocals in the center and front channels.
- Dolby Panorama creates a seamless, wraparound
- Dolby Dimension lets you set a deeper or shallower
Read more at Dolby.com
DolbyÂ® Digital Live
DTS Connect is
the latest thing from DTS that turns your PC into an
action-packed entertainment experience that surrounds
you in sound. Make your movies, music and games come
alive in exciting, dynamic, multi-channel DTS Digital
SurroundÂ®, the same sound format found in movie
theaters. DTS Connect is a whole new way to enjoy your
PC. DTS Connect makes it easy to turn your computer into
the ultimate PC sound entertainment experience.
Read More: After loading a new page, please
click DTS Connectâ„˘ demo on the right of the page
audio from your PC or game console through your home
theater with DolbyÂ® Digital Live. A real-time encoding
technology, Dolby Digital Live converts any audio signal
into a Dolby Digital bitstream for transport and
playback through a home theater system. With it, your PC
or game console can be hooked up to your Dolby
Digital-equipped audio/video receiver or digital speaker
system via a single digital connection, eliminating the
confusion of multiple cables and ensuring the integrity
of the audio signal
Dolby Headphone: 5.1 surround sound
through any pair of headphones.
technology allows users to wear any set of headphones
and listen to music, watch movies, or play video games
with the dramatic surround effects of a 5.1-channel
- Realistic 5.1 surround sound from any set of
- Processes 24-bit/96 kHz audio, such as DVD-Audio
which produces surround sound bit-for-bit identical to
the studio masters.
- Superb surround sound with Dolby Pro Logic II from
stereo music and movies.
- Enables enjoyment of surround sound without
- Improves listening comfort and reduces "listener
- Allows stereo content to be heard as 5.1-channel
surround sound (when combined with Dolby Pro Logic
Read more at Dolby.com
- Additional inputs available using the Auzen
X-Tension DIN, sold separately
- The C-Media Oxygen HD CMI8788 Audio Processor is
the heart of the AUZEN X-MERIDIAN 7.1.
- 4 pcs 24-bit/192kHz AK4396VF (120dB-part spec.)
DACs for 7.1channel output. (24-bit/192kHz in
- 1 pc 24-bit/192kHz AK5385VF(114dB-part spec.) ADC
input (24-bit/192kHz recording)
- 1 pc CMI9780 AC'97 2.3 CODEC for AUX input, CD
input, MIC input (16bit/48kHz playback/recording)
- Integrated up to 192k/24-bit S/PDIF transmitter
for 44.1kHz,48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz SPDIF output.
- Supports onboard high grade special COAX+OPTIC
combo type transmitter module for up to 192kHz SPDIF
- Integrated up to 192k/24-bit S/PDIF receiver for
44.1kHz,48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz SPDIF input.
- Supports onboard high grade special COAX+OPTIC
combo type receiver module for up to 192kHz SPDIF
- Standard 10PIN Front Panel Audio supports
connectivity for stereo audio output and a microphone
input from most new chassis. (All 7.1channel analog
output muted by jack connection sense of front panel
headphone out / Dual MIC input available by back panel
mic input and front panel mic input)
- DTSÂ® Interactive - A real-time 5.1 channel
- DTSÂ® Neo:PC - An upmix matrix technology.
- DolbyÂ® Digital Live (DDL) - A real-time 5.1
- DolbyÂ® ProLogic IIx surround processor spreading
stereo audio into 7.1 channel surround sound.
- DolbyÂ® Headphone technology, conveying 5.1
surround and 3D gaming audio over stereo headphones.
- DolbyÂ® Virtual Speaker solution, bringing amazing
virtual surround sound fields via general two
- C-Media FlexBassâ„˘ - LFE channel crossover
frequency setable from range 50 to 250Hz in Small
speaker mode and Small/Large speaker selectable.
- C-Media Magic Voiceâ„˘, popular feature for
disguising your tone in online chatting.
- C-Media Xear 3Dâ„˘ 7.1 Virtual Speaker Shifter
- C-Mediaâ€™s unique Karaoke functions: Microphone
- Individual 10-band EQ for each channel,.27 global
- Supports most industrial standards of 3D sound for
PC gaming, including EAXâ„˘ 1.0 & 2.0, A3Dâ„˘ 1.0, and
- Swappable DIP type OPAMP controlled preamp out
circuit (4pcs output control OPAMP IC with DIY socket)
- Surface mount type OPAMP controlled preamp input
circuit (2pcs input control OPAMP for ADC and 1pc MIC
input gain control)
- 5Vrms (Differential DAC output with gain
adjustment / approximately full swing from +/- 8V dual
- Proper OPAMP control circuit (large capacity 1A
+8V, -8V, dual power supply circuit) for high quality
audio quality, prevent audio distortion at high volume
- Upgrade Extension available (Extra 6.35mm MIC /
Extra Digital I/O sold separately)
- Supported operating systems:
WindowsÂ® 98SE / ME / 2000 Service Pack 3(SP3) / XP
Service Pack 1(SP1) / Server 2003 SP1/ XP Media Center
Edition 2005 (MCE) / XP x64 Edition.
- Swappable OPAMPs: All Auzen soundcards support swappable OPAMP sockets for OPAMP upgrades.
TOSLINK Combo Adaptor
1 SET (2 each)
S/PDIF TOSLINK Optical Digital Cable
10 feet / 3 meter